To turn on the "receive your own messages" feature for groups on Office 365, here are the steps:
- Connect to Office 365 at https://portal.office.com.
- Once connected, open Outlook online from the grid in the upper left corner if it does not automatically open.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the Outlook screen.
- Near the bottom of the right slide out, you should see [View all Outlook Settings], click that.
- On the overlay that opens, in the middle column, click on "Groups".
- Select the checkbox on this page titled, "Send me a copy of email I send to a group".
- Close the overlay with the X in the upper right corner.
You should now receive messages you send to all your groups.
If you have any questions, or if this article has errors, please contact us.
SMB Technologies, your experts in Windows, macOS, Linux and Networking.